Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Great animation and story

I enjoyed the animation, quality was great, the only problem though was that the voices were a bit... dull, I don't think it was the Aussie accent, just needs more excitement, the animation has pretty silly content so i don't think it'd be out of place having some zany voice acting.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

in my opinion "zany" should stay with the <8's.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

:-)

I really love this... its quite beautiful, i dont want to seem like i'm reading too much into it, but it seems sad, with that tone of comedy in there too... but i really really like it. Nice work lazymuffin.

Ye Scurvy Dawgs Ye Scurvy Dawgs

Nice

Quite nice, but it would really benefit from a higher frame rate, even if you animate on twos, the tweening will still look much better.

The C word The C word

What the hell

I really liked the art style in this, and it had nice gameplay too, it was really... unique, quite messed up though, good work.

Super Chick Sisters Super Chick Sisters

Dunno what his problem is

Hey, not sure what the guy below's problem is, i thought your game was really nice, its got a real solid, quality feel to it, its some good work, congratulations.

It deserves a much higher score than it has ^^.

TheMJ Dress Up II TheMJ Dress Up II

Nice,

Wow, to be honest i didnt expect much from a dressup game(no offence), but it was actually quite cool! All the clothes were really cool, i love the checkered red shirt ^^ i have shoes with the same pattern. ah well, nice work!

P.S to the domadude13 guy before me, dressup games are supposed to have things to dress up! i think the model was really cool, sometimes big boobs aren't needed for the female form to look great.

Dmman33 Pirate Skit Dmman33 Pirate Skit

nice

I think the wood creaking noises were a little loud, but the voices were good :)

Dmman33 responds:

Yeah, I think I could have mixed this a bit better...