Captain Planet Rampage Captain Planet Rampage

Great animation and story

I enjoyed the animation, quality was great, the only problem though was that the voices were a bit... dull, I don't think it was the Aussie accent, just needs more excitement, the animation has pretty silly content so i don't think it'd be out of place having some zany voice acting.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

in my opinion "zany" should stay with the <8's.

Birthday 18 Birthday 18

:-)

I really love this... its quite beautiful, i dont want to seem like i'm reading too much into it, but it seems sad, with that tone of comedy in there too... but i really really like it. Nice work lazymuffin.

Ye Scurvy Dawgs Ye Scurvy Dawgs

Nice

Quite nice, but it would really benefit from a higher frame rate, even if you animate on twos, the tweening will still look much better.

Life Lessons With DWARF Life Lessons With DWARF

Fantastic

I really enjoyed this, as long as the dialogue was created for this and not taken from somewhere else.

Really good work if it was you guys :) loved it.

Boogley Bus Stop Boogley Bus Stop

Awesome

I loved that, i love proper animation, its really not done that much on newgrounds :)

Very nice my friend, very nice.

TheBoogley responds:

Thanks Bodie, glad you liked it. :D

GameMaster 2: Mario GameMaster 2: Mario

Voice acting

Dude, i really enjoyed this... although the graphics and animating weren't the best ever, they were still pretty good, and then the voice acting and sound quality! woah, nice... i am really surprised how much it helped the quality of the flash.

The Greatest Idea Ever! The Greatest Idea Ever!

Nice, nice

Really nice work, the quality was really good, :D.

My only dislike was the hippy... the hippy guy was shaking between two frames, i didnt understand the point of this.

HotDiggedyDemon responds:

he's got the jitters cause he's jonesin'

Waterlollies Waterlollies

It makes me sad

It makes me sad to see that this isn't #1 on the portal, this is the best show of true animation on newgrounds, theres not much that deserves to come even close to Waterlollies.

Great work

The Juice Joint The Juice Joint

I'm not really a fan of hip hop either,

But this had such a wicked beat going to it that i just thought it was awesome. And the animation was great, the lines could have been a bit smoother and more consistent maybe, but the movement was wicked, i loved the chicks dancing, made me laugh.

nice work

The Lonely Castle Crasher The Lonely Castle Crasher

Cool ^^

Nice, i really liked the simplicity of it, and the quality. Really good job on the voice acting too.

LAVAGASM responds:

Thanks man, it was actually my first time voice acting since like 06.